Sales Executive Job Description
Industry: Real Estate
We make sure that we fulfills us duties and responsibilities with full desire and determination.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining good relationships with the companies customers through regular Phone contact, e-mails or the personal contacts.
- Building a connection between the current market and the future market with his company.
- Providing the accurate feedback on the future buying trends to their employers.
- Reviewing own aim and the performance at exceeding their targets.
- Assisting the management in taking the appropriate decisions in the discussions in the forthcoming products and on the special promotions.
- Recording the sales and the other information.
- R the sales report to the sales department.
- Displays the efficiency in gathering the customers and market information to enable conflicts regarding the customer specifications to their managers, delivery and the variation in the prices.
An average salary ranging between $2500 to $3000. The salary often includes benefits commission based earning.
- Graduating in the Business or management/ Computers, Engineering or Technology related studies.
- Having Strong Business related Knowledge.
- Having very Strong communication skills. The desire for the sales job with strong determination.
- Should be self motivated in achieving the goals.
- Possesing the high skills of teamwork. The candidate should perform the job independently.